Thursday, March 15, 2007

4 place poems !

1.) about where you i was born!

their is a place where i was once conceived
a place that new one thing my life in on the line
a place were only my parents new what went on
this is a place and thought i wont forget for my life
a cut form my cord my dad he did
a place were their they held me and kept me safe
but with that care in hand of others who cared for me
i can be told that moment again and again from the mother who loves me
i can be told of things never reveled
but at that time and place i though it could be great
but now that i got older and out and about
going to ask that question
how did i come out?
and now i look back at the day
of them having me!

2.) about north port!

one place in the town so small
north port was the one chosen here her to stay
no other place in that time they had put it here
this place that still stands in the life of others
this place that others call home
a place that we all share great thoughts
and never should leave home
but with it still being here giving to others
i can say that we all do care
and the thought of always being safe
and look back at a wonderful place!
were their is a life that we live and
a place that we call home!

3.) about my favorite place i have ever been to

their was one place i loved to go to
it was fun the first time had gone to it
but when i had left i was known that their i was going to cry
but my parents had promise in time that we will go again
and at the same time i had thought that this day would never end
i never thought this time would come
when i had to be going home
but going to Disney the first time around
i knew i would come to end
and then i was to come again
when my time was right it would feel the same as the last time
so bye bye this day it gone
but with a happy feeling that's so strong

4.)about the place i have never been but dream about visiting

Europe is the place to go
when you want see a place so nice
you go to this and just cant see nothing more that excites you so much
that you have to get up early that you have never done
its something so cool and new i would love to go and see the great things
the food that would make my tongue melt
and the people with their love for the place they live
i would love to go sight seeing
and see the whole place so big
i love to go and who will take me
i would have to save up for this big day
i would love to go with a friend and enjoy this place
so Europe is the place to be
the one i would always dream to go

No comments: