Friday, March 23, 2007

· How does an old wooden chair look to an old person? A termite? An antique collector?

- Oh my good, I can’t wait to see that new chair my niece gave me. I would love to go home right now and go to bed. I could go and lay my head down. My old back is not as good as it use to be and I need to go an look for more chairs like the one she had given me so I could just have them all over the house for me to lay in at any given moment of the day. Well I would go now and lay my body down in that old comfortable chair and I’m not expecting to get up anytime soon! .


- A termite big and small but always here for something good. I love this chair, which I had found it. It smells so good and I can’t help myself but to have a nice bite out of it. I would just love one good meal for a day wouldn’t you? Well wow it does taste good I would love the whole thing but I don’t want to be mean just eat it all for myself would you. Well let me go and get my buddies. Come on guys there a chair out their just waiting to go down! . So then when we all got there we had taken a while but the lady came home and found us she got the bug spray out on us.


- “Knock, Knock, Knock” at the door. When I went to go answer it there was a guy that had offered so really good money n this chair I got. Hi how are you ma’am I would love to look around your house to see I there are some of you old stuff that you would like to give away and get money for it. “Well yes there is” well look at this chair isn’t it just the most nicest thing you have ever seen. I could give you a lot for just that chair alone would you like to give it away? “Well how much do you think I could get for this chair it is a nice one?” I could give you enough for you to say yes how about 750,090, would that be enough ma’am “oh yes it would you can have it.